January 20, 2020
It is that time again to see how I did last week … I’ve got to tell you, it isn’t great.
- Quilt three or four Love and Comfort Quilts for my quilt guild – I got three complete! I showed you two of them last Wednesday and I will show you the other this Wednesday.
- Go to WordPress Meeting – I did go to this meeting, but I’m not sure how much I got out of it other than my comments are now open. I did something that caused me to not be able to upload pictures so I spent several days working on that.
- Bind Green Quilt – Done!!! This one makes me so happy because I started this quilt at least five years ago. I will share more about this one on Friday.
- Buy thread and serge practice pieces to donate to Texas Humane Heroes – I will call this one half way done. The thread is purchased but the pieces are not serged, I will get that done this week.
- Cut out and piece a separate love & comfort quilt – I missed on this one, again. I am going to leave it on the list until it is complete! This should be a project that can be completed in one or two days, including quilting and binding.
- Complete five sweet escape blocks – I got a GOOD start on this, even working on eight blocks! But then I got into the website snafu and my time was eaten up.
Maybe I did a little better than I thought, but still didn’t accomplish all I wanted to. Making a list is extremely helpful, but maybe it needs to be printed out so I can see it easily all week. That being said, here is this week’s list.
- Quilt three love & comfort quilts – I already have these picked out! Ready to get going on this one.
- Serge several practice pieces for Texas Humane Heroes.
- Cut out and piece a Love & Comfort Quilt – This will be going to Quilty Hugs for Chemo, a bonus quilt since I signed up for one, but and extremely late getting it mailed.
- Finish those eight Sweet Escape blocks I was working on last week. – There are five more pieces to go on each block, but when those are finished, the quilt is 75% done!
I’m going to keep it short this week. My daughter has a swim meet Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. Championship season keeps us busy!
Have a great and productive week!